Builders’ Breakfast Series – 10 Pack
Every month, GVHBA delivers leading-edge building science sessions led by industry experts, valuable networking opportunities, and non-exam-based courses that earn you required BC Housing Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits. In a series of early morning, affordable and succinct presentations, our members learn how to build better homes and ultimately, better businesses. Over breakfast, with networking too!
- Subscribe by January 31 and save 20%!
- Ten sessions equals approx. 20 CPD credits (pending course approvals made throughout the year)
- Held the last Thursday of the month, conveniently incorporate education into your business regime
- Stay up-to-date with industry knowledge and trends
- Gain access to industry experts and the latest technical information
- Engage in an ongoing dialogue with peers and industry experts
- Tickets are transferrable allowing you to share knowledge with co-workers, if unable to attend (points are not transferrable)
A hot breakfast is an essential meal of the day, and what you can learn at the Builders’ Breakfast Series is essential for your business too. Don’t skip out on either! Seating is limited. Buy an annual builders’ pass and avoid missing out on information you need to know.
Custom, single and multi-family builders, and renovators. If you are building in the Lower Mainland, you need to keep up with code changes, and the latest in building science. All courses are CPD approved.
Seminar: 7:30am – 9:30am
Interested in presenting to the GVHBA’s builder members? For the Builders’ Breakfast Series, content must be:
- relevant/tailored to the residential construction industry.
- BC Housing Group A: Relevant Enactments (building code), Construction Management and Supervision, Construction Technology, and Customer Service and Home Warranty Insurance
- Content must be education-based – sales-oriented sessions are not acceptable.
Proposals and/or access to the actual online content must be submitted to the GVHBA Education and Training Committee for review and approval. Contact Dawn@gvhba.org for further details.