Understanding Digital and Social Advertising in Today’s Media Landscape
Kick-off 2020 by learning something new!
In today’s ever-evolving media landscape, a Frequently Asked Question is “what is social advertising and how does it impact my business?”
If this is you, you’re asking the right questions, and it’s time to get the right answers.
HAVAN members curious about the why and how of digital and social advertising are invited to attend this half-day course presented by Glacier Media.
What You’ll Learn:
10:00AM – 12:00PM: The course will start by providing an overview of current popular digital and social advertising tactics, such as:
- Digital Display
- Programmatic / Retargeting – Utilizing Keyword, Geo & Contextual / behavioural tactics.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Social Media Advertising – Leveraging the popularity of trusted sites like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Understanding look-alike audiences & how to reach audiences similar to current customers
- Social Media Management
- Sponsored Content
- Chinese Digital – Programmatic & WeChat
1:00PM – 2:30PM: After lunch, attendees will delve on various reporting tools available, how to use them, and evaluate a campaign’s overall performance. This is done by understanding 6 main points:
- Traffic – segmenting your traffic by source: Organic, Direct, Referral, Social and Paid
- Conversions – The actions you want people taking on your site
- Engagement – The number of likes, shares, or comments a post receives
- Click-Through Rate (CTR) – An important indication of the relevance of your ads
- A/B Testing – Understanding how to identify campaign issues and utilizing A/B testing by switching up the offer or updating you landing page
- Site Load Speed (and why it matters) – Did you know that 40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load?
Reserve your seats today! Limited spots available for HAVAN-members only (up to 30 seats).