Structuring Your Company for Maximum Productivity
Do you ever feel like no one can sell your company as well as you can? To many entrepreneurs, it can feel labour-some to train and build a sales team, only to get a marginal increase on your success. It doesn’t have to be this way. In this session, we will discuss powerful concepts that will enable you to onboard the right people, maintain their motivation, and train them overtime, resulting in a high-performance sales team that delivers an ROI that justifies all your hard work.
During this session we’ll show you:
• The steps for breaking down your annual revenue goal into meaningful, weekly sales targets
• The unique hiring & training system used to attract & develop performance-driven salespeople
• A results-based organizational structure that promotes the long-term growth & retention of your team
• The set process for tracking individual team member results and identifying where in the sales process they can improve
• BONUS: You’ll get our proven templates & resources for free to help you implement this in your business right away.
Contractors and subtrade business owners
Benji Carlson, Assessment Specialist, Breakthrough Academy
As the son of two proven entrepreneurs, Benji’s spirit for self-starting business runs deep. Since he was a young teen, Benji has been starting and running profitable small businesses; most recently culminating in a highly successful 4-year career as a franchisee with College Pro Painters. Benji’s enormous heart and passion for people is what drove him to produce over $1,000,000 in revenue while taking the highest quality care of his employees and customers. He was consistently acknowledged for having the most productive staff in the company, while leading more junior franchisees to fulfill their potential. Benji’s uncanny ability to find the right people and put them in the right place make him a natural fit for Breakthrough Academy’s Assessment Team.
Upon finishing up his career with College Pro, Benji set out on the ultimate victory lap: a nine-month transcontinental motorcycle trip from Canada to Peru.
Originally from Kelowna BC, Benji now lives in Vancouver alongside his friends and colleagues at BTA. During the summer Benji is usually found on two wheels: either bombing down a trail on his mountain bike or cruising the pavement on his motorcycle. When the snow falls, he escapes to the Okanagan where the mountains draw him and his snowboard.