2022 Builders’ Breakfast Series 10-Course Packs on Sale (exclusive to HAVAN members)
About The Event
2022 BUILDERS’ BREAKFAST 10-PACKS NOW ON SALE!
Looking for a hassle-free way to get your 20 annual CPDs, or wanting to dedicate time to professional development for you and your staff? Now is the time to purchase your 10 packs for HAVAN’s popular Builders’ Breakfast Series (BBS), guaranteeing your seat at these monthly two-hour education sessions.
The BBS focuses on topics related to building science, construction technologies, BC Building code, and other important industry issues and solutions. Presented as live webinars, from 7:30 – 9:30 a.m., up to two sessions are planned to be in-person.
NEW FEATURES for the 2022 BBS 10-Packs:
- Each 10-pack will include up to 5 additional logins to the webinar sessions at no additional cost. Encourage your team to take these courses so they benefit from learning the same content and get everyone on the same page.
- There may be up to two in-person sessions in 2022. Each 10-pack purchased includes one guaranteed seat in the classroom, with the option to purchase additional seats at an exclusive BBS 10-pack holder price, which will be lower than the posted individual ticketed HAVAN-member price.
- HAVAN is also planning an in-person seminar in the spring on high-performance building and BBS 10-pack holders and their teams will be offered a reduced rate to attend the seminar.
In addition to rich content and the above-mentioned benefits, you also save approx. 20% of the cost of each course. Make learning easy by reserving your 2022 BBS 10-pack today!
Worried if something comes up and you can’t attend the live event? As a 10-pack holder, you can access to webinar when it is placed on eLearn at no additional charge AND still get your CPDs. The 10-packs are transferrable so you can share the content with any of your team members.
- January 27
- February 24
- March 31
- April 21 *moved one week earlier due to HAVAN Awards on April 30th
- May 26
- June 30
- August 25
- September 29
- October 27
- November 24
* no sessions in Dec or July
Date and Time