We are a Residential Design firm specializing in As-Built Plans, Renovations projects for Homes or Commercial Units, and New Build Detached Housing projects.
Our design philosophy is rare within the industry: we do not have a signature look or style. Instead, we prefer to look at every project and see what the Clients need and want, and design to those specifications. We do not over-design; nor do we have an ego about our designs. We only want to make sure that every Client receives a design that meets the relevant Building Code, Municipal By-Laws and their expectations.
Our Core Values: to live so that at the end of every day we can respect ourselves, each other and the work we have competed, knowing that we have done out best to ensure success.
Something to be aware of is that these days the permitting application processes for proposed renovations, new builds, and even minor land use approvals require detailed drafted plans and drawing packages. These requirements are also being updated on a very regular basis. Our permit packages meet municipal submission requirements and we work with City Staff to ensure that the City is engaged and receptive to a project as early as possible. We further increase the City’s comfort with the project by ensuring that all of the required and recommended Professionals are engaged on the project. This all results in faster permit processing times.
Design of Renovations, Building & Change-of-Use Permit Packages, production of As-Built Drawings.
Design & Consultation Services:
• Project Site Reviews and Cost Estimating
• Renovation & Custom New Build Design
• City Planning & Zoning Reviews
• Development, Building and Change of Use Permits
• Building Plans for Permit Package Sets
• Site Plans & related Plans (Impermeable Plans, Landscape Plans, Tree Protection Plans, etc.)
• Floor Plans & related Plans (Lighting Plans, Reflected Ceiling Plans, etc.)
• Cross Sections
• Construction Details
• ASHRAE Reports
• Procurement of Structural Engineering
• Procurement of Electrical Plans
• Procurement of Plumbing & HVAC Design
Virtual Reality Design Services:
• 3D Model Generation
• Virtual Reality Model Generation
• Interactive VR Design Services (Designing Renovations & New Buildings in real-time in VR)
• Interior Specification Packages
Measuring & Scanning Services:
• As-Built Plans
• 3D Scanning of Buildings and Units
• Floor Plans for the Sale or Leasing of Units / Properties
We service Western Canada, primarily in the Lower Mainland and Sea-to-Sky areas of British Columbia:
• Vancouver / West Vancouver / North Vancouver
• Burnaby / Port Moody / Anmore / Belcarra
• New Westminster / Delta / Surrey
• Coquitlam / Port Coquitlam
• Delta / Surrey / White Rock
• Pitt Meadows / Maple Ridge / Langley
We have also worked on projects for Vancouver Island. Contact us to learn more!
Certified Passive House Designer, Certified Crime Prevention through Design (CPTD) Practitioner, Certified Technician (CTech)
DAN CRUMPDMC CONTRACTING
I have owned my own company and been in the industry for over 12 years. I have never had a designer work so hard for me.
Owen BubbLancewood Construction
Draft On Site offer permit-grade plan sets which have always passed through City Hall without a problem.
They have thorough grasp of what will work within the constraints of the City By-Laws.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Draft On Site Services Inc. as a quality design company.
Friendly and polite, they were unobtrusive, and amazingly quick.