Craftsmanship and Commitment to Quality
For the masterpiece for your lifestyle – your new home or major renovation – make sure you have a builder with a strong track record of turning great designs into impeccable results.
Shakespeare Homes has a solid history of delivering outstanding quality and value.
- You get one-on-one consultation with an experienced home construction expert and instant attention to any question or concern about your project.
- We have all the right tools available on each site, including our own fleet of vehicles to remove waste and bring resources and equipment without waiting for rentals or suppliers’ schedules. And we keep our own stock of common materials on hand at our North Vancouver shop and in our trucks/trailers to avoid delays.
- Our in-house professionals include a superb designer, an expert builder with several decades of experience, project managers, journeyman structural framers and finishing carpenters, and our program apprentices. As well, the best specialty tradespeople and artisans prefer to work with Shakespeare Homes because they know their craftsmanship will be valued and their time used wisely.
- You get real-time, secure-access web reporting on your project, enabling you to keep up-to-date on progress, ask questions and get answers, make changes and sign off on approvals.
- We work hard and keep busy, not only on the job but also keeping up-to-date on design and construction trends, techniques, continued education, tools, and materials.
- From design concepts to construction details, our extensive experience helps you make decisions about your project that provide the best investment.
- We live and build on the North Shore, and have a broad understanding of its unique slopes and soils, Creekside and streamside development, view requirements and more, including its municipalities’ permit and inspection processes and people. When you need us, we’re here – not a bridge or two away.
- Shakespeare Homes is a member of several local Chambers of Commerce, the Canadian Home Builders Association (CHBA) and the Greater Vancouver Home Builders Association (HAVAN). You can have the peace of mind that comes with working with a contractor who is GVHBA-Renomark certified as reliable.
- We take care of the environment – in your home and for the planet – by designing and building with renewable resources, sustainable materials, and energy efficient practices. Shakespeare Homes builds both Energy Star and Built Green quality homes and renovations.
Attic Restoration, Basement Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Custom Homes, Deck Repair, Demolition, Exterior Door Installation, Flooring Installation, Foundation Repair, Green Building, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, New Home Construction, Porch Design & Construction, Spray Foam Insulation
North Vancouver, West Vancouver
Tarina and Joe, West Vancouver
Each of the subcontractors working for Mark displayed professionalism at all times. Mark was always on top of every issue.
S. Thiara (Co-owner, Vancouver Giants), West Vancouver
We are extremely happy with the job... The workmanship is of high quality with lots of attention given to the pertinent details.
Mary Fletcher & Glenn Klatt, North Vancouver
One of the things that impressed us the most was Mark’s ability to manage our renovation and the people who work with him.
Keith and Maxine Forrest, North Vancouver
We have no reservations recommending Mark Cooper and the entire Shakespeare time to carry out a renovation of any size.