HAVAN HONOURARY MEMBERS
|Name:||Primary criteria for selection:|
|Dave Deighton||Founding father of HAVAN|
|Denny Pearce||Founding father of HAVAN|
|Ken Farrish||Past president; several committees|
|Leigh Grelish||Past president; several committees|
|George Pinch||Long-time tech Committee Chair|
|Ross Gurney||Past president; several committees; CHBA director|
|Mark Gauvin||Hall of Famer; Tech Committee; r&d|
|Steve Kurrein||Past president; several committees (DC, Golf)|
|Ken Sawatsky||Past HAVAN, CHBA president, CHBA-BC president|
|Harold Kuehn||Past president, CHBA-BC president, Reno Council|
|Neil Ziola||Past president, advocate|
|David Hill||Technical Committee; course speaker|
NOMINATE A HAVAN HONOURARY MEMBER
To nominate a member, click here to submit your nomination via our survey.
- Honour lifetime achievement and/or leadership at the local association level;
- Maintain access to and provide standing for long-time members;
- Create a succession path for members and enabling knowledge transfer and mentorship; and
- Provide a complete membership lifecycle: from supporting students to knowledge transfer of retired members.
2. Honourary Member Qualifications
4. Approval and Revocation
5. Honourary Member Benefits
For more information, contact Bob de Wit, 778-565-4288 or email@example.com.