This section is where you will find industry and association information, provided exclusively for HAVAN members. Please feel free to provide us with your suggestions for other items and links to include by e-mailing email@example.com
Communication and Briefings from your local, provincial and national offices.
- HAVAN Monday Morning Briefing MMB (Current issue)
- HAVAN Government Relations Update GRU (Current issue)
- Sunday Connections (Current)
- Education & Training Weekly Update (current)
- CHBA-BC Advocacy Update (Current issue)
- CHBA National Newsletter (Current issue)
- Home Builder Magazine: The magazine of the Canadian Home Builders’ Association.
- HAVAN Member YouTube Channel (Industry testimonials, Ovation Awards, consumer event coverage etc.) Be sure to subscribe to our channel!
- HAVAN 2019 Annual Report
- View 2 pager here
- HAVAN Strategic Plan 2019-2020
- HAVAN Proposed Slate for the Board of Directors & Bios 2018/19
- HAVAN Strategic Plan 2016-18
- HAVAN 2018 Annual Report
- HAVAN Bylaws
- Nominate a Past HAVAN Member to be an Honourary Member
GOVERNMENT LINKS / BRIEFINGS
BC Housing Monthly New Home Registry Report – Current issue
The BC Housing registry data measures residential construction activities at the beginning of a project before construction commences and is seen as a leading indicator of housing activity in British Columbia. This report provides information on registered new homes by building type, building size, city and regional district.
BC Housing, responsible for the Homeowner Protection Act, is mandated to help improve the quality of residential construction and increase consumer protection for buyers of new homes in British Columbia. The registration of new homes in the BC Housing public registry must occur prior to the issuance of building permits and housing starts.
CMHC Housing starts
CMHC’s annual reports and monthly updates contain current and historical data on housing in Canada – new construction, new home prices, and sales, rental statistics and the demographics of housing demand – please visit: http://www.cmhc.gc.ca/en/hoficlincl/homain/stda/index.cfm
SALES AND MARKETING
HAVAN’s 2020 ROADMAP
B2C Roadmap – events and marketing opportunities to connect with homeowners, and leverage your marketing program through HAVAN
B2B Roadmap – events and marketing opportunities to connect with other HAVAN members to network and build business relations through HAVAN
HAVAN’s third-party endorsement – LOGOS
HAVAN Member Logos can be downloaded for free and used in your advertising and promotional materials
Green Sheet Construction Data – Projects on the Go:
A tips hot sheet page from member Green Sheet Construction Data, updated monthly
Jelly Marketing – Digital Marketing Developer White Paper:
Have you ever wondered what is required to run a successful digital marketing campaign? Featuring stats from 18 local developers, the numbers provide a benchmark and interesting read. Click here to get a copy of the Digital Marketing Developer White Paper.
CHBA-BC offers a number of residential construction contracts for sale on their website
Find links to building-related associations here.