Lessons from a long term user
Audio Insider is pleased to present a free webinar, offered over a series of dates, on how to effectively use Zoom and other video conferencing programs. This webinar will take attendees through all of the steps required to set up and conduct impactful meetings in the age of lockdown.
This webinar is being offered to help support businesses and professionals through this time of challenge and change. Founder Mike Freedman is a very early adopter of Zoom and has been successfully using it as a tool to build brands like Sonos and now Audio Insider.
This webinar is appropriate for anyone who is using or wants to use video conferencing software to communicate effectively so whether you are a professional wishing to work with your patients or clients remotely or you have a business and want to continue to build solid relationships, this webinar will help you!
- instantly elevate your profile and presence for online meetings
- Understand what video conferencing tools are for and why you are using them
- How to set up your call and visible space to ensure success
- Manage communication in a virtual environment
- Do’s and don’t for closing business in the virtual world
- How to change your approach based on the type of meeting you have
Webinar dates with register links are listed below, noting registration is limited to 100 people per session.