Having a proper ergonomic set up whether at the office or your home office is important to help reduce the risk of strains and sprains and other musculoskeletal injuries (MSI’s). MSI’s is one of the most common work-related injuries in BC. When your workstation is set up right, you may:
• Be less likely to have problems such as headaches or eye strain.
• Reduce neck and back pain.
• Prevent bursitis or tendon problems that are linked to doing the same task over and over
This ergonomics home office document, prepared by BCCSA, includes:
- Workstation Design and Layout
- Potential Concerns and Issues
- Computer and desk workouts.