Trillium Projects is a Vancouver based construction and project management company. Over the past 20-years, they have developed over one billion dollars of real estate ranging from townhomes and condominiums, to senior assisted dwellings and custom homes.
In response to the Covid-19 outbreak, Trillium Projects has instigated the following site operating procedures during an anticipated prolonged period of social isolation requirements. The goal of these procedures is to maintain a safe and healthy working environment that facilitates social isolation practices and allows the company to continue to provide the necessary services to their clients and communities.
• All persons entering a Trillium site are required to be COVID-19 orientated.
• All persons entering a Trillium site are to sign-in on a daily basis providing their name and employer.
• All persons are to practice social distancing and should maintain a minimum of 2 meters between one another
• All persons are to be reminded to avoid touching face, eyes, nose or mouth.
• Superintendents are to limit the number of workers inside any building or space to 50 people and in such a manner that they can reasonably maintain the 2 meter social distancing requirement.
• This may mean that some of our sites may need to further restrict the number of workers (ie less than 50) to maintain proper social distancing requirements.
• All sites are to have wash stations which include running hot water, disposable towels to dry your hands and appropriate Trillium signage
• Wash stations are to be constructed and maintained at each site entrance.
• Additional wash stations are to be provided at a convenient location for workers to access throughout the day.
• All wash stations are to be located in an open area where people can practice social distancing while using.
• The number and location of wash stations is to be site specific and relative to the size and number of workers.
• Let’s make it easy for everyone to wash their hands throughout the day!!
• No one is allowed to come to the site if they are experiencing any flu like symptoms (coughing, sneezing, headaches, fever, etc.)
• If a Trillium employee develops any flu like symptoms while at the site, they should immediately leave the office, notify both Katherine and Darin and follow Health Canada instructions.
• If a Trillium employee has been or comes into contact with anyone who has be diagnosed with COVID 19, you are required to self-isolate for 14 days. You must notify both Katherine and Darin and follow Health Canada instructions.
• If anyone notices a person who exhibits COVID-19 like symptoms on site, they are to report it to the Superintendent directly.
• Stairwell areas are to be kept clear for workers to effectively move from floor to floor.
• Stairwells should, wherever possible, be used One-Way only. i.e. West stair is DOWN only, EAST stair is up only. This is obviously not enforced in an evacuation or emergency.
• Site elevators are not permitted for use to move workers from floor to floor.
• If the elevator is required to effectively move equipment from floor to floor a maximum of 2 workers are permitted in the elevator at a time.
• Interior units are limited to maximum 2-3 workers per unit. Superintendents should adjust schedules accordingly.
• Common area worker limits should be kept to a maximum that allows easy social distancing.
• Washroom Facilities.
Everyone is to wash hands and wipe surfaces with cleaning wipes when entering & exiting.
Daily cleaning of the washrooms will be organized.
Visitors & Meetings
• No visitors are permitted until further notice. This means no family/friends, but it also means no salesmen/etc. If they don’t need to be there, they don’t come on site.
• Trillium office staff will still attend site as required, but we will limit our visits to only essential visits during this time.
• Clients are to follow the same procedures as workers (COVID orientation, follow these site rules)
• Site BBQ and any social gatherings are all cancelled (for all group sizes).
• Site Meetings should be conducted through video conferencing when possible.
• Site Meetings required in-person are to take place in an open environment where an appropriate distance of 2 meters can be maintained between participant
COVID Signage and Safety templates
• The following COVID-19 signs are available. Please review with your project coordinator for quantities for immediate ordering.
COVID-19 Info Poster (each entrance)
Hand Wash Station Here (above each station)
Hand Wash Instructions (graphic)(above each station)
Do Not Enter – Please Knock or Call (include blank site contacts)(Site Office, FAA Room)
Two Persons maximum in Elevator (at each floor)
Maintain Social Distancing of 2 meters (everywhere)
Please wipe down surfaces before and after every use. (Toilets and common areas)
• Safety Program templates
COVID-19 Worker Orientation
Trillium Workplace Sign-in
Download Operation Procedures Form.
Download the Worker Orientation Form