As a small builder, Insightful Healthy Homes is organizing site activities as follows, to achieve social distancing:
- Divide crew into teams of ~three, and each of these teams would work only on one project.
- Reassign tasks such that physical collaboration between teams is eliminated.
- Delivery to job sites is picked up at the curb. No personnel other than the designated team is allowed onto the job site.
- Workers are assigned such that it’s reasonable for them to arrive at job site without using public transit.
- Where outside trades are needed to work on a job (e.g. concreting), the accessed part of the site or floor will be closed for 7 days after outside trades’ activities. The team of ~3p could still work on other parts of the project.